Miracles of the Night
° 1982 ° 08 ' 04 "
Nyerges András Imre
; Pethes Zsolt
This film is based on the poem „Miracles of the Night” by Sándor Weöres * one of the most outstanding representatives of 20th century Hungarian lyrics. This poetic vision was re-dreamt and animated by the directress. The poem is the story of a simple everyday gray suburban night, which is turned into an exciting and miraculous series of visions, with sad and merry surrealistic pictures * through love.
- Ottawa International Animation Festival 1983
(2nd prize in category)
- Flying Broom Women Film Festival 2002
- Ráday SOHO FilmÉSfesztivál 2002
- International Festival of Film and Video for Children and Young Adults, 2005
- Hiroshima 2014
- Biennial of Animation Bratislava 2014