Door Nr. 8
° 1983 ° 01 ' 17 "
The door opens to reveal a gloomy world. An elderly man lounges in a rocking chair listening to music. A black cat snuggles in his lap. The cat makes a terrified leap and crawls under a wardrobe and a gigantic explosion vibrates the picture. The old man, who is hard of hearing, shuffles slowly to the door to open it. Framed in the open doorway, he gradually fades away into the horizon as the room crumbles into pieces.
- Cracow International Short Film Festival 1984
- Cannes 1984
- Animated Film Review in Kecskemét 1985
(Prize for movie shorts)
- Flying Broom Women Film Festival 2002
- Big Cartoon Festival 2008
- Common Past, Shared Future Film Festival 2011
- Cortisonici International Shortfilm Festival 2011
- Banjaluka 2011
/ Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Hiroshima 2014
- Biennial of Animation Bratislava 2014